THE EARLY PREVENTION AND DETECTION OF CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE PACKAGE
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) means your kidneys are damaged and can't filter blood the way they should. The main risk factors for developing kidney disease are diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, and a family history of kidney failure.
1. What does the early prevention and detection of Chronic Kidney Disease package at Dr. Binh Tele_Clinic include?
In the early stages of chronic kidney disease, you might have few signs or symptoms. You might not realize that you have kidney disease until the condition is advanced. Chronic kidney disease can progress to end-stage kidney failure, which is fatal without artificial filtering (dialysis) or a kidney transplant. Early detection might help prevent kidney disease from progressing to kidney failure. For healthy individuals without chronic conditions, they can have check-ups 1-2 times a year. For those at higher risk, it's recommended to have check-ups every 3 months to intervene promptly when a disease arises.
With reasonable costs, the early prevention and detection of Chronic Kidney Disease package includes the following items:
- During the examination, the doctors of Dr. Binh Tele_Clinic can assign necessary tests and professional procedures depending on the current condition of the customer.
- You need to fast for at least 8 hours before the test to ensure the accuracy of blooth sugar and blood fat test results
- The package is consulted and evaluated in accordance with WHO’s standard documents.
2. Who should do the early prevention and detection of Chronic Kidney Disease package?
Signs and symptoms of kidney disease are often nonspecific. This means they can also be caused by other illnesses. Because your kidneys are able to make up for lost function, you might not develop signs and symptoms until irreversible damage has occurred.
So, who should do this package?
Dr. Binh Tele_Clinic has a team of good doctors who are experienced in the field of diagnosis and treatment of kidney diseases. In addition, the clinic is equipped with new equipment for accurate and in-depth diagnosis, helping to detect kidney diseases at the earliest.
3. How do you make an online booking and receive an offer from Dr. Binh Tele_Clinic?
Please do the following steps to buy the package and receive offers from Dr. Binh Tele_Clinic:
Opening: From Monday to Saturday
Morning: 7h30 to 12h00 - Afternoon: 13h30 - 17h00
No 11-13-15 Tran Xuan Soan Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
HOTLINE: 1900 9204
Email: email@example.com - Website: www.drbinh.com