SPECIAL OFFER FOR CUSTOMERS - BOOKING THIS PACKAGE THROUGH MEDIHOME APP
🖱️ BUY NOW 🖱️ Valid until: 29 Feb 2024
What is Gastrointestinal Endoscopy with Anesthesia?
Gastroscopy with anesthesia is a procedure using a flexible endoscope equipped with a camera to examine the upper digestive system (including the esophagus, stomach, and duodenum) while the patient is under anesthesia. Through the endoscope inserted into the digestive tract, the doctor can detect lesions in the gastrointestinal mucosa, timely biopsy when detecting tumors, and take samples for testing for H.Pylori bacteria present in the gastrointestinal tract. intestinal tract, detecting cases of gastrointestinal bleeding... accurately and effectively.
At Dr. Binh Tele_Clinic, a reputable and advancing facility in gastroenterology, our Gastroenterology Department offers a comprehensive range of services from testing, endoscopy, and diagnosis, to treatment of digestive diseases. Our team of highly skilled and experienced gastroenterology specialists will provide accurate diagnoses and tailor treatment plans for each individual. Therefore, gastroscopy with anesthesia at Dr. Binh Tele_Clinic is both cost-effective and efficient.
What should you know before doing Gastrointestinal Endoscopy with Anesthesia?
To ensure a smooth, safe, and effective gastroscopy process, patients should note the following pre-procedure guidelines:
– The day before the gastroscopy, drink plenty of water and consume liquid, low-fiber foods.
– Do not use colored drinks (coffee, strawberry juice, ..)
– Fasting for at least 6 hours to clean the stomach
– Do not drink water before the procedure to prevent the risk of aspiration into the lungs.
– Stop taking certain medications such as stomach lining protectants and blood thinners a few days to a week before the procedure, as they can increase the risk of bleeding if any interventions are needed during the endoscopy.
– Consult with the anesthesiologist regarding any chronic conditions like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, or high blood pressure to adjust medication use accordingly.
It's mandatory to have a companion with you for the procedure. After undergoing anesthesia, patients should not drive for safety reasons.
How do you make an online booking and receive an offer from Dr. Binh Tele_Clinic?
Please do the following steps to buy the package and receive offers from Dr. Binh Tele_Clinic:
DR. BINH TELE_CLINIC
No 11-13-15 Tran Xuan Soan, Pham Dinh Ho Ward, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Email: email@example.com – Website: www.en.drbinh.com
Opening: From Monday to Saturday
Morning: 7h30 to 12h00 - Afternoon: 13h30 - 17h00
No 11-13-15 Tran Xuan Soan Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
HOTLINE: 1900 9204
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Website: www.drbinh.com