Dr. Binh Tele_Clinic facilitates medical check-ups for work permit applications and renewals as required by Ministry of Health. We also conduct other statutory health screenings for applications of social visit passes and employment passes.
We are also able to conduct medical screenings for visa applications to different countries. Passport is mandatory for all international visa cases.
Please proceed to the reception counter at the medical examination department for registration and billing.
You will need to bring with you:
- Passport copy/ Passport original
- Two Passport sized photo with white background (Needed at the time of report collection)
The receptionist will take your height and weight measurements and fill out the personal details section of the medical form for you. She will also explain the procedure and tests required for the medical checkup. You will be asked to sign a consent form for certain tests (Eg. HIV test).
1. Chest X-Ray – X-Ray room on the ground floor
2. Sample Collection for laboratory investigations – Sample Collection Booth on the third floor
3. Doctor Consultation – the medical reception will guide you to the earliest available doctor.
To make an appointment, please either call 1900 9204 or click the “Request an Appointment” HERE.
Opening: From Monday to Saturday
Morning: 7h30 to 11h45 - Afternoon: 13h15 - 17h00
No 11-13-15 Tran Xuan Soan Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
HOTLINE: 1900 9204
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Website: www.drbinh.com