COVID-19 Vaccinations Begin In Three Localities in Vietnam
- Dangerous complications of cerebral infarction
- What to know when treating urinary stones?
- 9 warning signs of monkeypox that you need to know
- PARACETAMOL AND THINGS TO KNOW TO USE IT CORRECTLY
0 Bình luận
Vietnam began COVID-19 vaccinations in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh City and Hai Duong from Monday morning, using AstraZeneca vaccine.
This is part of the first wave of the national vaccination program placed under strict supervision of the Ministry of Health. Injection sites are:
- Ha Noi: National Hospital for Tropical Diseases, supervised by Deputy Minister of Health Tran Van Thuan
- Ho Chi Minh City: Hospital for Tropical Diseases, supervised by Deputy Minister ò Health Nguyen Truong Son
- Hai Duong: Hai Duong Provincial Health Center and Kim Thanh District Health Center, supervised by Deputy Minister of Health Do Xuan Tuyen.
Vietnam received the first batch of 117,600 doses of Oxford/AstraZeneca's vaccine on February 24.
In the first phase, the Ministry of Health (MoH) planned to allocat the first batch of 117,600 doses of Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine, prioritizing frontline medical workers and high-risk groups in 13 provinces and localities namely Hai Duong, Quang Ninh, Gia Lai, Ha Noi, Bac Ninh, Bac Giang, Ho Chi Minh City, Hoa Binh, Ha Giang, Dien Bien, Binh Duong, Hai Phong, and Hung Yen and two ministries (Ministry of National Defense and Ministry of Public Security).
The aforesaid localities have documented 892 out of the country’s patient tally of 2,511 cases since January 27, 2021. Allocation of first batch of vaccine doses
- Ha Noi Center for Disease Control (CDC): 8,000 doses
- Hai Duong CDC Hai Duong: 32,000
- Ho Chi Minh City CDC: 8,000
- Quang Ninh CDC: 3,800
- Hai Phong CDC: 2,800
- Bac Ninh CDC: 2,100
- Hoa Binh CDC: 1,600
- Hung Yen CDC: 3,100
- Bac Giang CDC: 3,100
- Gia Lai CDC: 1,800
- Ha Giang CDC: 1,700
- Binh Duong CDC: 1,200
- Dien Bien CDC: 1,800
- Ministry of National Defense/Ministry of Public Security: 30,000.