FREE WEBINAR: Remote Healthcare Solutions And Telemedicine
- Maestro Tetsuji Honna: “I feel my health has improved much better”
- Free 50 Colposcopy Tests Celebrating International Women's Day 8/3
- HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR 2021 - PROMOTION UP TO 25%
- [YEAR-END DISCOUNT] 20% Off On All Health Check & Cancer Screening Packages
0 Bình luận
The COVID-19 pandemic is an extraordinary and unprecedented international health crisis which has brought about drastic changes in the landscape of health care, including the implementation of telemedicine.
Today, telemedicine is one of the fastest growing sectors in healthcare. Specifically, COVID-19 has enhanced and accelerated the role that telemedicine plays within our healthcare system.
Broadly, the term "telemedicine" encompasses synchronous and asynchronous virtual telephone and video visits in the outpatient and inpatient setting, as well as home monitoring tools.
In the challenging times that we are facing with the COVID-19 pandemic, telemedicine has enabled us to adapt and continue providing necessary care to our patients while keeping patients and health care workers safe. However, to truly improve health equity and meet patient demand for high-quality virtual services, providers need support to build their capacity for the widespread use of remote care.
Understanding that challenge, Vietnam Telehealth Resource Center (VTRC) in collaboration with Remote HealthCare Association (Russia), hosts a FREE seminar "REMOTE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS AND TELEMEDICINE” at 3:00 PM on Friday, August 21, 2020.
Webinar invites professionals in Russia and Vietnam to share their knowledge, best practices, insights on challenges, opportunities and solutions related to telemedicine.
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKERS:
- M.D., PhD, Professor ANDREY KARPOV - President of Association of Remote Healthcare
- PhD, Senior Doctor, People's Doctor VU QUOC BINH - President of Dr.Binh Tele_Clinic - Chairman of Vietnam Telehealth Resource Center (VTRC)
- Mr. SERGEY YAKOVENKO - Deputy Development Director, CCM Ltd
- Mr. DMITRY DONSKOV - Medical Director, CCM Ltd.
This event is supported by “Trade Representative of the Russian Federation in Vietnam” (TRRV), “Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry” (VCC), “Russian Export Center” (REC)
REGISTER NOW: 1900 9204 ext. 1. We look forward to seeing you on our free webinar!