HEART DISEASE CONFERENCE 2017
- Holiday Announcement of Liberation Day 30/4 & International Workers’ Day 01/05
- Accouncement of Company trip 2023
- 30% discount on International Women's Day 8/3
- Maestro Tetsuji Honna: “I feel my health has improved much better”
0 Bình luận
Heart disease (which includes Heart Disease, Stroke and other Cardiovascular Diseases) is the No. 1 cause of death in the United States, killing nearly 787,000 people alone in 2011.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for people of most racial/ethnic groups in the United States. Cardiovascular diseases claim more lives than all forms of cancer combined. High blood pressure, high cholesterol, and smoking are key risk factors for heart disease.
Anyone, including children, can develop heart disease. It occurs when a substance called plaque builds up in your arteries. When this happens, your arteries can narrow over time, reducing blood flow to the heart. Other kinds of heart disease may involve the valves in the heart, or the heart may not pump well and cause heart failure.
On May 20, 2017, Dr_Binh Tele_Clinic will conduct a consultation seminar about cardiovascular disease with the participation of experts, senior doctors from INSTITUT JANTUNG NEGARA – the National Heart Hospital in Malaysia at 11-13-15 Tran Xuan Soan Street.
The seminar was jointly organized by Dr. Binh Tele_Clinic - Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council (under Malaysia Ministry of Health) and Insmart Co., Ltd.
The seminar will be livestream on the official fanpage of Dr. Binh Tele_Clinic at: www.facebook.com/biquyetchamsocsuckhoe/
FREE to REGISTER through the following forms:
1. Sign up to participate directly here and receive 100 gifts worth 1,000,000 VND from us (*)
2. Send the detailed medical records to us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at 11-13-15 Tran Xuan Soan, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi (Before May 16, 2017).
3. Sign up for the fanpage event and watch the livestream, ask questions directly to the expert during the show at the official Fanpage of Dr. Binh Tele_Clinic at: https: // www.facebook.com/events /768910903283764/