MHTC Wins “Medical Travel Organisation Of The Year 2017”
- Holiday Announcement of Liberation Day 30/4 & International Workers’ Day 01/05
- Accouncement of Company trip 2023
- 30% discount on International Women's Day 8/3
- Maestro Tetsuji Honna: “I feel my health has improved much better”
0 Bình luận
Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council (MHTC) was proclaimed “Medical Travel Organisation of the Year” at the 2017 Asia Pacific Healthcare & Medical Tourism Awards, on 19th May.
Fresh off the agency’s recent win as “Medical Tourism Cluster of the Year Award” at the International Medical Travel Journal Awards 2017 (IMTJ). Malaysia was also named “Medical Travel Destination of the Year” for the third consecutive year at the same IMTJ Awards.
For this award, the judges looked for organisations that have maintained consistently high standards in delivering quality care and pushed the boundaries of providing for their customers at every stage and in every interaction. These organisations are then further evaluated through in-depth interviews to understand their current market position, future growth plans, achievements and company performance, after which they are ranked accordingly.
The judging process is based on a four-tiered stage: Global Health and Travel’s (GHT) healthcare knowledge, AB Bernstein’s market research, evaluation by a panel of industry experts, and consumer survey. This methodology serves as an effective tool to benchmark the award nominees against industry standards and peers.
Malaysia Healthcare’s member hospitals also received several awards during the event. These are:
- 2017 Malaysia Hospital of the Year – KPJ Healthcare Berhad
- 2017 Cardiology Service Provider of the Year – Institut Jantung Negara
- 2017 Orthopaedics Service Provider of the Year: KPJ Healthcare Berhad, Sunway Medical Centre
- 2017 Fertility Service Provider of the Year: TMC Fertility Centre, Mahkota Medical Centre
- 2017 Paediatrics Service Provider of the Year – Prince Court Medical Centre
- 2017 Dental Service Provider of the Year – Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre
- 2017 Ophthalmology Service Provider of the Year – ISEC International Specialist Eye Centre
- Nominated for 2017 Asia Pacific Best Hospital of the Year: Sunway Medical Centre
Malaysia Healthcare Chief Executive Officer, Ms. Sherene Azli says, “This award came as a pleasant surprise, especially so close after our momentous win at the International Medical Travel Journal Awards in Croatia last month. We are grateful that Malaysia is increasingly gaining acceptance as the destination for affordable, world-class healthcare and MHTC, as an agency fully supported by the government under the Ministry of Health Malaysia has also received recognition.”
The award is a further testament to the agency’s success at building bridges within international healthcare travel, adding to its long list of accolades, which includes “Best Country in the World for Healthcare” by International Living’s Annual Global Retirement Index 2015 – 2017 and “Public Private Partnership Medical Travel Destination of the Year” at the 8th Annual World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress.
The Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council (MHTC), is an agency set up in 2009 under the Ministry of Health to facilitate and promote Malaysia’s healthcare travel industry. Dr.Binh Tele_Clinic is currently a strategic partner of MHTC since 2016, with the desire to provide the community with high-quality & affordable healthcare services. It become more easier for Vietnamese and foreigners living in Vietnam to go abroad for medical examination and treatment through consultancy services of Dr.Binh Tele_Clinic.