Vietnam reports nine more Covid-19 cases related to Da Nang outbreak
- Coping With Stress During Coronavirus Outbreak
- Foreigners in Vietnam can now register for COVID-19 vaccine online. Here’s how!
- HCM City Extends Social Distancing For Two More Weeks
- Hanoi detects 21 COVID-19 infections at meat supplier
0 Bình luận
In the early morning of 30 July, 2020 Vietnam confirmed nine more Covid-19 cases, eight people in Da Nang and one in Hanoi, with four linked to the country’s largest hotspot Da Nang Hospital.
#451: Female, 36 years old, nursing in Danang Hospital.
#452: Male, 52 years old, is a patient being treated at Danang Hospital.
#453: Female, 56 years old, is a patient being treated at Danang Hospital
#454: Female, 65 years old, is a family member to take care of a patient at Da Nang Hospital.
#455: female, 32 years old, is a patient being treated at Danang Hospital.
#456: Female, 57 years old, in Hai Phong street, Hai Chau district, Da Nang.
#457: Male, 70 years old, in Hung Vuong, Hai Chau district, Da Nang.
#458: Female, 38 years old, in Hoa Son, Hoa Vang, Da Nang.
#459: Male, 76 years old, in Hoang Hoa Tham, Tay Ho, Hanoi.
Among the eight new patients in Da Nang, numbered 451 to 458, one is a female nurse aged 36 at Da Nang Hospital in the eponymous city.
Two others, a woman aged 56 and a man aged 52, are patients at the hospital while a 65-year-old woman is a family member taking care of a patient there.
The Hanoi patient is man 76 years of age who lives in Tay Ho District.
He traveled to Da Nang around three weeks ago. On July 21, he came to the Da Nang Hospital C for a health check for having fast heart beats. Four days later, he returned to Hanoi. On Wednesday, his samples were taken following a mass testing applied to all people who have visited Da Nang. The test turned out positive.
With the new nine patients, Vietnam has recorded 43 locally transmitted coronavirus cases since the pandemic resurfaced in the community last Saturday.
Of these, Da Nang has detected 34 cases, while others have been reported in nearby Quang Nam and Quang Ngai Provinces, the Central Highlands Dak Lak Provinces, Hanoi, and HCMC. Da Nang Hospital alone is now related to at least 28 patients.
By Thursday morning, the nation has recorded 459 cases, 90 are active after 369 have recovered.
More than 669,000 have died of Covid-19 around the world.
The Ministry of Health recommends people who have visited these locations:
- Immediately contact the nearest health authority for advice;
- Call the hotlines: 19009095 (The Hotline of Ministry of Health) and provide phone numbers of people who have close contact with you;
- Self - isolate at home;
- Make an online health declaration at https://tokhaiyte.vn or download the NCOVI application from https://ncovi.vn and regularly update your health status.