Which Healthcare Services That Expats Need In Vietnam?
0 Bình luận
Work Permit Health Check-Ups
When any foreign workers are applying for a work permit, under the regulations of Vietnam they require a health certificate.
Dr.Binh Tele_Clinic provides the certificate in the format required by the Ministry of Health, for all provinces in Vietnam (as regulations may vary), by conducting a health check. This service is available for both individuals and corporations.
The Dr.Binh Tele_Clinic WORK PERMIT HEALTH CHECK-UPS involves a basic physical examination, and some blood and urine tests, a stool sample, a measure of your BMI, tests for vital signs, an ECG and as required x-rays. Our check up will take approximately 1-2 hours.
You can book your appointment in advance, CLICK HERE.
Annual/Regular Health Care/Check-Ups
Regular Health Check-Ups can identify any early signs of health issues. Finding problems early means that your chances for effective treatment are increased. Many factors, such as your age, health, family history and lifestyle choices, impact on how often you need check-ups.
It is a good idea to visit a doctor regularly, even if you feel healthy. The purpose of these visits is to:
- check for current or emerging medical problems
- assess your risk of future medical issues
- prompt you to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- update vaccinations.
We recommend our Annual Health Check Up with the arrangement of schedule on-site and at our clinic so you can avoid any hassle and save productive working time.
There are three levels (Basic, Medium, Premium) of Annual Health Check Up Packages to help meet the different needs of you personal circumstance. For detailed information, CLICK HERE
In order to maintain good reproductive and sexual health, females should visit a gynecologist- a doctor who specializes in females’ reproductive health- for an exam about once per year. Generally,
- Females at the age of 21, but begin earlier if they become sexually active.
- Females ages 21 to 29: should do annually to get a Pap smear.
- Females between the ages of 30 to 64 should generally visit every other year.
- Those who seek treatment for irregular periods, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and vaginal infections.
- Anyone who are experiencing any gynecological symptoms include irregularities in the menstrual cycle, unusual or severe vaginal or pelvic pain, abnormal vaginal bleeding or discharge, swelling, tenderness, sores, lumps, or itching, or unusual changes in the breast.
Annual gynecologic exams are among the most important ways for women to receive preventive health screening and education that is specific to women. Dr.Binh Tele_Clinic had designed GYNECOLOGY EXAMS LADIES' PACKAGE aimed to detect hidden disease in otherwise healthy people.
STDs Screening/Testing Package
It can feel awkward to discuss STD testing, but it's important. Most of the time, STDs have no symptoms. Testing is the only way to know for sure if you have an STD. If you’ve been sexually active, it’s a good idea to be tested for STIs. It’s especially important to get tested for:
- All sexually active women under age 25: should be tested every year.
- All women older than 25 and at risk of STIs — for example, if you're having sex with a new partner or multiple partners
- All pregnant women. Testing should be repeated as needed to protect the health of mothers and their infants.
- All sexually active gay and bisexual men: should be tested at least once a year.
- Those who have multiple or anonymous partners
- Anyone who has unsafe sex or shares injection drug equipment
- Anyone who has symptoms that suggest you might have an STI such as:
+ sores or bumps on and around your genitals, thighs, or butt cheeks
+ weird discharge from your vagina or penis
+ burning when you pee and/or having to pee a lot
+ itching, pain, irritation and/or swelling in your penis, vagina, vulva, or anus
+ flu-like symptoms like fever, body aches, swollen glands, and feeling tired.
STD symptoms can come and go over time, but that doesn’t mean the STD is gone. It’s common for STD symptoms to be so mild that they don’t bother you, but you should still see a doctor or nurse if you notice anything that feels off. The safest choice is to get tested.
Get yourself a FAST, AFFORDABLE and DISCREET STDs testing. Dr.Binh Tele_Clinic believes in the importance of getting oneself tested for STDs. Avail of Dr.Binh Tele_Clinnic’s STDs Screening Package, for booking online, CLICK HERE
For more information about Dr.Binh Tele_Clinic’s customized health checkups, CLICK HERE.